We Make It Simpler For You.
Customs Entry Advice
- We understand how urgent our clients’ cargo can be, with this in mind we aim to pre-enter all consignments so that we can highlight any problems before the cargo arrives at the port.
- We can cover all major UK ports, includes Felixstowe Port, Southampton Port, Liverpool Port, London Heathrow Airport (LHR) and London Stansted Airport(STN)
- Commodity code checking and Duty rate forecasting
- We will assist you to establish the required documents when we make the Customs Clearance.
- We leave a Peace of Mind to you.
- Clearance and Bonded transit movement under T1, which make the freight be cleared into Bonded warehouse facilities which are ideal for customers wishing to store goods imported from outside the EU or for goods awaiting delivery.
- We offer the customs documents consultation to all our customers when they prepared to import or export the goods.
- Licence application, such as Surveillance Licence for Aluminium Products
- Tariff Code or HS code checking
who we are
All services in one place