We Make It Simpler For You.
Customs Entry Advice
- We understand how urgent our clients’ cargo can be, with this in mind we aim to pre-enter all consignments so that we can highlight any problems before the cargo arrives at the port.
- Commodity code checking and Duty rate forecasting
- We will assist you to estiblish the required documents when we make the Customs Clearance.
- We leave a Peace of Mind to you.
- Clearance and Bonded transit movement under T1, which make the fregiht be cleared into Bonded warehouse facilities which are ideal for customers wishing to store goods imported from outside the EU or for goods awaiting delivery.
- We offer the customs documents consaltation to all our customers when they prepared to import or export the goods.
- Licence application, such as Surverillance Licence for Aluminium Products
- EORI application
- VAT application
who we are
All services in one place
Keep in Touch
Unit C Bridge Trading Estate, Great Blakenham, United Kingdom, IP6 0NX
Phone : + 44 (0)1473 832 999